QuickBooks by Intuit is accounting software that has favoured millions and made the life of business owner much simpler. It not only helps in maintaining the financial records in a systematic manner but also helps in managing the bills online and filing tax returns on time. But despite unmatchable features and growing popularity, the user faces few errors very frequently, one of which is QuickBooks Error 12152. This type of error usually occurs when there is a serious problem with your internet connection settings which result in taking a long time in connecting with the servers, and that is the reason that updates doesn’t get installed easily. In order to overcome such type of error, you can either follow the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps. Or in case of quick and reasonable assistance, it is advisable to get on a call with the expert professionals at the QuickBooks Tech Support Number.
Method 1: Check the date and time settings
· Start with verifying that your system is showing correct and the date and time setting.
· In case, it doesn’t seem to be correct, then go to the setting section and change it.
· And then, restart your system and see is it still states, “Error 12152”.
Method 2: Verify your system’s internet connection
· Verify your internet connection settings.
· Then, open the ‘Run’ command and got to ‘Internet option Setting.’
· Now, click on the ‘Advanced Settings.’
· And finally, tap on the ‘Advanced Reset’ option.
Method 3: Restore your computer system
· Start by logging in to your system as an ‘Administrator.’
· Then, tap on the ‘Start’ menu and got to ‘All Programs’ and select ‘Accessories.’
· Now, choose the ‘System Tools’ and click in ‘System Restore.’
· Then a new window box will open, where you have to tap on ‘Restore my computer to an earlier time’ option.
· Click on ‘Next’ and then choose the latest ‘System Restore Point’ and again click on ‘Next.’
· Now, a confirmation window will pop-up, tap on ‘Next.’
· And finally, once the process is completed, restart the computer system and check if the Error 12152 still prevails or has been resolved.
Method 4: Change the Backup File Extension
· Tap on the ‘Start’ menu and then type ‘Command’ in the search bar.
· Now, press the ‘Enter’ key, holding the Ctrl+Shift keys simultaneously.
· A permission dialogue box appears, just click on ‘Yes.’
· Now, a black box will appear with a blinking cursor, over there just type ‘regedir’ and press the ‘Enter’ key.
· Then, choose the Error 12152 associated key in the registry editor.
· Now, go to the ‘File’ menu and click on ‘Export.’
· Choose the folder form the Save in List in order to save the IE backup key.
· Simply enter the name in that box and save the backup.
· Then, choose the ‘Branch’ from the ‘Export Range’ box and click on ‘Save.’
· Finally, do ot forget to save the file with the .reg extension.
Method5: Uninstall and Reinstall QuickBooks
· Simply, uninstall the QuickBooks software you are currently using and download again.
· Once the QuickBooks Software is installed on your computer system, open it.
· Go to the ‘Scan’ option and run it.
· Now, a box will appear with a list of issues and errors.
· Lastly, click on ‘Repair All’ option in order to eliminate run.
These troubleshooting steps might help you overcoming the QuickBooks Error 12152. And in case you get stuck anywhere in middle, you should immediately get on a call with expert techies at the QuickBooks Technical Support Number.